Sunday, February 16, 2014

Liebster 3!!!

LiebsterAward

Wow three (3) nominations for a made up award that helps promote and show support to up and coming bloggers since I began this journey means more to me than a weekend of lounging in my pj's!!!

Thank you to the lovely Megan over at Fashionista Momma  fashionistamomma.com for another loving gesture of support. I appreciate and feel blessed to have been received so kindly.
Come visit her and find some great ideas on weekend outfits, tasty recipes, motivational words, great picture shares, fun stories on transition to mommyhood and other great goodies. If you accept this loving gesture of support then you must link back to my page, answer my questions, make up 11 questions of your own and nominate some wonderful blogs you want to spread the love to. I won't say you need 11 :)

My 11 questions were:
1.  If you had to describe yourself as a color what would it be? Red
2.  Shorts or skirt? Shorts
3.  Sweet or Sour? Sweet
4.  Your go to outfit? Jeans and silky dress top
5.  Who is your celebrity crush? Idris Elba knocked down a bit my love for Tyrese :)
6.  If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why? I would live someplace warm just close enough to water where my morning views would be amazing but not so close bad weather would destroy my house. I would choose this place because it would fit in with my Meditation and Yoga practice. Nature and peacefulness 
7.  Rain or Snow? Rain
8.  Uggs or Hunter boots? Hunter boots
9.  If you could only have one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Chicken Cutlet
10. MAC or Bobbi Brown? and why? Neither, I don't care for makeup too much
11. Three people you can't live without and why? Wow, that is great question. For me it is my daughter, period. She is my friend, my motivation, my inspiration, my investment, my student and my teacher. I have a limited but close circle as is so everyone else will understand why she is the only one listed. And, if I had more children then they would trump all xoxo
1. Day or Night?
2. Read a book or go to the movies?
3. Do you always make plans or can you wing it every now and then?
4. What was your best age and why?
5. Hiking or Day Spa
6. Full Makeup or Natural?
7. Second chances, yes or no?
8. Day at the Zoo, what animal you go see first and why?
9. Engagement Ring or down payment for a House?
10. If you were a season, which would you be?
11. Finish this sentence... I love the smell of ...

14 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! 3 Liebsters mean you must be doing something right! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antionette thank you. All made possible because of the support I have received from such lovely ladies such as yourself :) I am so grateful xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll work on my nomination acceptance this weekend!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Your relationship with your daughter sounds lovely.

    http://www.jenerallyinformed.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, thank you! Yes our relationship is amazing. I am truly blessed, she is my sunshine ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Jenn! Your very welcome :), keep sharing your goodies! Congrats look forward to reading your answers lol

      Delete
  5. Liebster again! Go girl! Congrats to you Mari!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liebster again! Go girl! Congrats to you Mari!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations again my dear, I liked your answers - too bad for Idris! I'll work on my nomination acceptance this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idris is like a sweet cupcake, just enough of everything lol :)

      Delete

I believe in freedom of speech but not at the expense of others. Please don’t confuse that with bashing, use of foul language or total disrespect of others.
Feel free to comment, post, share your own experience and ask questions all in a respectful manner.
I welcome debates. Feel free to disagree and express it if you so wish but again always with respect to others. I am sure we can find ways to express our opinions without a shouting match or bullying.
I reserve the right to delete any content left on my blog that I deem not respectful to myself or others. Again we all have freedom of expression but this is my blog.
By posting a comment on my blog you grant me the right to use, display, publish, reproduce, transmit and distribute your comment in any manner is see fit in the future i.e. books, video or presentation.
My goal is to host a caring, honest and respectful environment. A place where parents can have an interesting exchange with one another.