google-site-verification: google25a08fc65649193e.html Living in Mommywood: Can you meet your Goals?

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Can you meet your Goals?

Happy Hump Day!!!
This one had me thinking for a minute.
I couldn't just rush through it, I really had to focus and be mindful.

Attainment, challenge #5 on September Sapphire Even Day Blog Challenge with Kimberly from beingawordsmith.com .

Kimberly asked, with approximately 3 1/2 months left in the year, what do you want to accomplish by Dec 31, 2014?
Wow...ok

 I would love to have accomplished the following:

-hair length to my shoulders.
-expanded my photography taking and exploring ventures.
-become better at listening without interruption.
-resolved some issues I am dealing with in complex that I live in.
-see my daughter fully recovered from injury sustained at work.
-have my grandma stable with her home care and see her continue to have a comfortable remainder of life with my assistance.
-continue to engage with fellow bloggers and find enjoyment in my writing. Continue to feel contentment with however large or small my following is and not be blinded by monetary desires.
-continue to practice minimalism and have a great piece to write in what I have learned in these past few months
-have my dating journey bring me continued enjoyment, growth, entertainment and closer to a possible new committed love.
-have gotten back into the practice of trying something new daily. Be it big or small but something new.
-when I sit on New Year's Eve to write myself my 2015 wishes, I want to be able to look at my 2014 wishes and have the majority of them for filled. I want to be able to say I have grown so much this year and only expect even greater growth next year.

illustration by marleneontherun.com

Great question Kimberly!
Always stress free xo

2 comments:

  1. These are great goals. Putting others first seems to be a common thread. Very admirable. I need to be better at listening without interrupting too. Sometimes I want so desperately to add my two cents that I haven't even heard what the other person just said. Really appreciate your participation in the blog challenge, Mari.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly :) I know right! It is really a challenge to listen and not jump in, not to mention rude and inconsiderate traits we want to loose for sure now and for 2015. Here's to us making an effort to get better with time :)

      Delete

I believe in freedom of speech but not at the expense of others. Please don’t confuse that with bashing, use of foul language or total disrespect of others.

Feel free to comment, post, share your own experience and ask questions all in a respectful manner. I welcome debates. Feel free to disagree and express it if you so wish but again always with respect to others. I am sure we can find ways to express our opinions without a shouting match or bullying.

I reserve the right to delete any content left on my blog that I deem not respectful to myself or others. Again we all have freedom of expression but this is my blog. By posting a comment on my blog you grant me the right to use, display, publish, reproduce, transmit and distribute your comment in any manner is see fit in the future i.e. books, video or presentation.

My goal is to host a caring, honest and respectful environment. A place where parents can have an interesting exchange with one another.