google-site-verification: google25a08fc65649193e.html Living in Mommywood: Sometimes an End is a wonderful Gift in Disguise

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sometimes an End is a wonderful Gift in Disguise

Words.
I will never be able to describe my deep respect for language and words. The grand respect I have for correct communication.
I have always craved understanding, I am a talker and I always made it a point to teach my daughter and my nieces and nephews the importance of expressing yourself properly and clearly. No screaming, no yelling, no tantrums.

So when I read what Challenge #10 on September Sapphire Even Day Blog Challenge with Kimberly from beingawordsmith.com was about I really got excited then I got quiet.

Prosperity: 
To write a post inspired by these words: Happier, Healthier, Wiser.

Everyone is in search of knowing themselves, being comfortable in their own skin, finding a place where they fit.
When we are young life is about play, When we are teens life is about being popular. When we are young adults its about letting go of our parents and striking out on our own and when we are adults sometimes it becomes about taking care of others and paying the bills.
But what happens to all the in between stuff? What happens to the fun, the freedom, the joy, the worry free?

I have been blessed to have had numerous great days in my life and to continue to have and enjoy them but aside from the day my daughter was born the day that brings me most joy was the day I chose to take all the lessons I had learned up till that point and with a deep breathe say a prayer, close those doors and walk away.

This is both figuratively and literally because it didn't just all happen in 1 day, at least not everything.

I continue to share and speak on the changes these past few years have bought me. The growth, the knowledge and lessons I have acquired.
I keep them in the forefront of my mind because I never want to forget. I don't want to repeat the past.

What I want to always share and encourage is finding true inner peace. Really getting to know yourself, your desires, your wants. Getting to know and understand what makes you whole.
Once we get to that place all falls in line. Your spirit is open to receive what now you are ready to give. Life becomes filled with what truly matters and you will no longer waste time on people and things where there is no reciprocity.

I am HappierHealthier, & Wiser because I know my worth, I know my purpose, I know my strengths and I am grateful for having compassion and empathy both for myself and others.
I can enjoy today being even more in the moment than I have in the past.

As a woman and as a mother I can continue to teach and inspire my daughter that every day is a new start. An opportunity for a new beginning and that your story doesn't end until you say it does.

Kimberly another great one!

illustration by fanpop.com

Always stress free xo

4 comments:

  1. My motto also - everyday is a new beginning. Doesn't pay to get stuck on what happened yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hindsight is 20/20! Thanks for linking up, Mari.

    ReplyDelete

I believe in freedom of speech but not at the expense of others. Please don’t confuse that with bashing, use of foul language or total disrespect of others.

Feel free to comment, post, share your own experience and ask questions all in a respectful manner. I welcome debates. Feel free to disagree and express it if you so wish but again always with respect to others. I am sure we can find ways to express our opinions without a shouting match or bullying.

I reserve the right to delete any content left on my blog that I deem not respectful to myself or others. Again we all have freedom of expression but this is my blog. By posting a comment on my blog you grant me the right to use, display, publish, reproduce, transmit and distribute your comment in any manner is see fit in the future i.e. books, video or presentation.

My goal is to host a caring, honest and respectful environment. A place where parents can have an interesting exchange with one another.