google-site-verification: google25a08fc65649193e.html Living in Mommywood: Grilled Tilapia with Sweet Peppers Salad

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Grilled Tilapia with Sweet Peppers Salad

Hey everyone so I am officially head over heels for my George Foreman Evolve Grill.
I got it over the holidays as a treat for myself and as a replacement of the last one that I used till it died on me.


This is one of those kitchen must have gadgets for sure and if you want to go the healthy eating route go grab one of these! No this is not a paid endorsement, I purchased this with my own money but I love this gadget so much I just wanted to share.

Anyway every chance I get to use it I am on it. Over the weekend I bought a bag of Tilapia fillets and separated them in sandwich bags to make several meals during the month.
The night before last I decided to make a few pieces grilled so yesterday morning before work I left a bag out.

Thursday's treat!
Grilled Tilapia with Sweet Peppers Salad

ingredients:
-tilapia fillets
-mixed green salad
-sweet peppers
-shredded cheese
-vinegar
-olive oil
-adobo all purpose seasoning
-avocado


Wash and season the fillets. Let them sit in seasoning for several minutes.
Spray grill with Pam or other grill spray if none available use a cotton ball and coat with olive oil lightly.
Place fillet pieces on grill set for 8 minutes at 375, close your lid.
Scoop desired amount of your mix salad into a bowl, cut several pieces of sweet peppers and avocado set aside.
When fillets are done serve your salad, drizzle your oil and vinegar place your fish over salad.
Sprinkle your shredded cheese...done!
Another in and out the kitchen in less than 30 minutes and clean up was a flash.
Enjoy!


Always stress free xo.

13 comments:

  1. Oh this was a great recipe and I agree, we have 2 size grills and I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grills are the best! I am looking forward to using this one till its end for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this healthy and delicious dish with us on the Healthy, Happy, Green and Natural Party Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deborah thank you! Lovin the natural party :)

      Delete
  4. Stopping by from Sunday's Best. This is the perfect recipe for my healthy eating goal in 2015. I love my George Foreman grill too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda thanks for having me glad you liked the share. Yes healthy eating is the way to go if we want to enjoy aging for sure or at least age well. A lot of the women in my family have health issues and poor quality of life I am just trying my best to make better choices. Thank you GF Grill lol. Thanks for the comments

      Delete
  5. Great recipe! I would love it if you joined and contribute your awesome posts at my link party at City of Creative Dreams, starts on Fridays at 9AM eastern time :D Hope to see you there at City of Creative Dreams Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shanice thanks for visit and comments. I didn't stop by last week? Boo if I didn't but yes I would love to drop by see you then :)

      Delete
  6. Oh, that salad looks yummy. We love tilapia. Please come share your blog posts over at the Home Matters Linky Party! We'd love to have you for a visit. The Door is OPEN. :) http://lifewithlorelai.com/2015/01/29/home-matters-linky-party-22/

    ~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorelai, thanks for comment and visit. I will stop by shortly for sure thanks for invite. Chat again soon I hope, enjoy:)

      Delete
  7. Awesome recipe! I will be featuring it tonight on The LadyPrefers2Save, for this weeks Merry Monday's! Stop by, and grab a pin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! Appreciate the support and see you ladies later on tonight :)

      Delete

I believe in freedom of speech but not at the expense of others. Please don’t confuse that with bashing, use of foul language or total disrespect of others.

Feel free to comment, post, share your own experience and ask questions all in a respectful manner. I welcome debates. Feel free to disagree and express it if you so wish but again always with respect to others. I am sure we can find ways to express our opinions without a shouting match or bullying.

I reserve the right to delete any content left on my blog that I deem not respectful to myself or others. Again we all have freedom of expression but this is my blog. By posting a comment on my blog you grant me the right to use, display, publish, reproduce, transmit and distribute your comment in any manner is see fit in the future i.e. books, video or presentation.

My goal is to host a caring, honest and respectful environment. A place where parents can have an interesting exchange with one another.