google-site-verification: google25a08fc65649193e.html Living in Mommywood: Wordless Wednesday Say it with a Picture

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wordless Wednesday Say it with a Picture

I don't believe I have really touch on another passion of mine and or shared anything about it.
I believe I have commented briefly in the past my mother shutting down my dream of becoming a National Geographic Photographer by making comments on how that wasn't work and that pictures wouldn't pay my bills.

Those comments stopped my pursuit of Nat Geo many years ago but not my love for cameras or pictures.
Around the same time I began to explore being fearless and jumped into blogging I jumped into my photography with the intent to share my pictures with the world.
What better way than through Instagram to test the waters.

Challenge #12 on September Sapphire Even Day Blog Challenge with Kimberly from beingawordsmith.com is to show off some of our best pictures so here they are...







I have had such a blast this past year getting to know the city I love NYC in another light. All grown up and full of curiosity just like a kid again.
Hope you enjoyed my share and if you are interested in seeing more come over and visit me at Mar_y_Cielo925 on instagram and check out some of my available prints @society6.com.

Always stress free xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in freedom of speech but not at the expense of others. Please don’t confuse that with bashing, use of foul language or total disrespect of others.

Feel free to comment, post, share your own experience and ask questions all in a respectful manner. I welcome debates. Feel free to disagree and express it if you so wish but again always with respect to others. I am sure we can find ways to express our opinions without a shouting match or bullying.

I reserve the right to delete any content left on my blog that I deem not respectful to myself or others. Again we all have freedom of expression but this is my blog. By posting a comment on my blog you grant me the right to use, display, publish, reproduce, transmit and distribute your comment in any manner is see fit in the future i.e. books, video or presentation.

My goal is to host a caring, honest and respectful environment. A place where parents can have an interesting exchange with one another.