google-site-verification: google25a08fc65649193e.html Living in Mommywood: Shrimp Macaroni Salad

Monday, April 27, 2015

Shrimp Macaroni Salad

Hello hello! What's been happening this fine Thursday? Was it an actual Spring day for you or a wanna be? I don't consider 50 something degree weather Spring and that's what NYC has so I will stick to wanna be. Not to mention I wore a scarf today because of the wind!

Tonight I have my volunteer night at Family Shelter. Last time we dabbled in food and exercise this time around it will be games and arts and crafts so should be fun. I am going to leave you though with my ever evolving Thursday's treat!

Tonight it's Shrimp Macaroni Salad

Ingredients:
-macaroni pasta
-medium shrimps cooked and peeled
-sweet peppers
-mayonnaise


You can't beat a 4 ingredient meal, especially if there is very little cooking time involved. I chose a cold salad tonight because of time constraints. So you boil your water, add 2 cups of macaroni pasta and cook for about 10/12 minutes.
While that cooks chop up 1 cup of sweet peppers small pieces but not too small you want a nice bite size. You mix in your clean, ready to go 2 cups of medium size shrimps and set aside. Once pasta is done drain and add to your bowl of Shrimps, peppers and add 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise. Mix well  I found 3 to be perfect amount for those of you who are not to keen on mayo you can reduce to your liking or add more if you are like me and like mayo.

Once you have mixed it up place in fridge for about an hour and serve. I was very pleased with my time and easy clean up and my belly was happy as well. Just in time to leave for volunteer duties.

Enjoy!
Always stress free xo.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing on Idea Box link party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby is a big shrimp lover. He would adore this salad! Thank you sharing it with us at the Plant-based Potluck Party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family loves shrimp and they love macaroni! How could we possibly go wrong with this recipe!

    Thanks so much for linking up with #ShareTheWealthSunday!

    xoxo
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa thanks for stopping by glad this may work for you it was very easy indeed. Thanks for having me over @Share! Xo

      Delete

I believe in freedom of speech but not at the expense of others. Please don’t confuse that with bashing, use of foul language or total disrespect of others.

Feel free to comment, post, share your own experience and ask questions all in a respectful manner. I welcome debates. Feel free to disagree and express it if you so wish but again always with respect to others. I am sure we can find ways to express our opinions without a shouting match or bullying.

I reserve the right to delete any content left on my blog that I deem not respectful to myself or others. Again we all have freedom of expression but this is my blog. By posting a comment on my blog you grant me the right to use, display, publish, reproduce, transmit and distribute your comment in any manner is see fit in the future i.e. books, video or presentation.

My goal is to host a caring, honest and respectful environment. A place where parents can have an interesting exchange with one another.