google-site-verification: google25a08fc65649193e.html Living in Mommywood: Change Direction

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Change Direction

I care too much to stay the same.
You care too little you just want to place blame.
Going around in circles repeating the same things.
Nothing ever changes, do you think talking makes things happen faster? 
Do you feel the need to say things to keep our hopes up?

Tick Tock Tick Tock the clock keeps ticking.
Reminding me of what is passing me by, reminding me not to let my dreams die.
Tick Tock Tick Tock the clock keeps ticking.
Hey! are you done waiting yet? What are you even waiting for?

Do you think your special? Do you think words just make things happen?
Don't you ever feel the need to scream
I WANT TO BE FREE!

I care too much to stay the same.
Live life till you Die 

illustration by pinterst.com

Always stress free xo,
Mari

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sarah welcome and thank you appreciate visit hope to see you here again soon :)

      Delete
  2. Man, I was having one of those days. You know where you really consider where your life is heading and how. I just had to cry one good time, release and be restored.

    I too care enough that I will not stay the same or in the same place.

    Thanks Beautiful Mari!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doll so glad my post found you. Crying for me is therapy. I feel cleansed and clear when I cry. Some sort of sense that I am shedding what no longer is needed. Stay blessed, focused and authenticly beautiful xo

      Delete

I believe in freedom of speech but not at the expense of others. Please don’t confuse that with bashing, use of foul language or total disrespect of others.

Feel free to comment, post, share your own experience and ask questions all in a respectful manner. I welcome debates. Feel free to disagree and express it if you so wish but again always with respect to others. I am sure we can find ways to express our opinions without a shouting match or bullying.

I reserve the right to delete any content left on my blog that I deem not respectful to myself or others. Again we all have freedom of expression but this is my blog. By posting a comment on my blog you grant me the right to use, display, publish, reproduce, transmit and distribute your comment in any manner is see fit in the future i.e. books, video or presentation.

My goal is to host a caring, honest and respectful environment. A place where parents can have an interesting exchange with one another.