google-site-verification: google25a08fc65649193e.html Living in Mommywood: New Beginnings

Sunday, March 20, 2016

New Beginnings

Here's to New Beginnings!

Happy 1st day of Spring!

My take away from this Winter is short yet powerful:

-what you put in may or may not be what you get out
-fair is not getting what you wanted but being heard, respected and reaching a peaceful compromise is
-where love has been cultivated there can never be hate
-trash is called trash for a reason
-nothing in life stays the same
-personal growth is an option that should be exercised Often
-reliving the past only hurts you, the others have already left you behind
-your children are a reflection of all parts of you, good or bad embrace it, own it, work with it
-things don't have to be Bad

illustration by quotesgram.com

Spring into action! Dust yourself off let the things that didn't work for you go and run towards those new possibilities. Like a beautiful garden, show all your amazing colors attract those bees just don't get stung because you weren't willing to move gracefully with the breeze.


Look in the mirror, do you like what you see. Listen to yourself, do you get inspired by the words coming out of your mouth. Time to reinvent yourself if the answer is no! Never to late until it is...for...
New Beginnings!

Always stress free xo
Mari

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Mari. How timely...I really needed this this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Nikki thank you for support and I'm grateful my words can touch you, that's what my intentions always are. Glad they reached and touched you. Go out and be grand! Xo

      Delete
  2. Wow you NEVER disappoint us readers and followers.Thank you so much for such a timely share I needed this one badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John for always showing support, glad it could serve you :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely! These are some great lessons indeed!

    Thank you for sharing with us at #MommyMeetupMondays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How inspiring! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete

I believe in freedom of speech but not at the expense of others. Please don’t confuse that with bashing, use of foul language or total disrespect of others.

Feel free to comment, post, share your own experience and ask questions all in a respectful manner. I welcome debates. Feel free to disagree and express it if you so wish but again always with respect to others. I am sure we can find ways to express our opinions without a shouting match or bullying.

I reserve the right to delete any content left on my blog that I deem not respectful to myself or others. Again we all have freedom of expression but this is my blog. By posting a comment on my blog you grant me the right to use, display, publish, reproduce, transmit and distribute your comment in any manner is see fit in the future i.e. books, video or presentation.

My goal is to host a caring, honest and respectful environment. A place where parents can have an interesting exchange with one another.