google-site-verification: google25a08fc65649193e.html Living in Mommywood: Quick & Easy Pizza

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Quick & Easy Pizza

Thursday Reveal....

So my reveal today is I love Pizza, yeah who doesn't? I love Pizza but I don't want to order it, pick it up or make it from scratch that is unless it is easy and stress free.

When a girlfriend of mine shared with me a way that I could make Pizza  at anytime for under 20 minutes I was hooked. She said she couldn't believe I had never tried it. I explained to her I had never thought of it actually. Can you believe that? Please do, its the truth I never thought of it or even heard of what I am about to share....

Here goes

1- Slices of bread, English muffins or bagels (depends on your liking and amount depends on family size).
2- Sauce, whatever flavor or brand you like. I use Ragu Traditional when I want to keep simple.
3- Mozzarella Cheese already shredded is best saves you time but if you want to cut your on slices go right ahead!
4- Toppings, this time I used Pepperoni for my added topping but as always I say use what works best for you.

Lay out the slices, spread the sauce, add toppings and cheese. Place on a tray toast till cheese is melting and bread is crisp....DONE!!!!!
I got home tonight at 6:15 and by 6:35 we were eating. 


This is my idea of quick and easy. Here are some pics!!



2 comments:

  1. Pizza is my favorite! Seems pretty simple and looks yummy. Thanks for sharing. Love your pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristal thanks for visit. Yes the simplest meal ever!! Hope you try and and see :)

      Delete

I believe in freedom of speech but not at the expense of others. Please don’t confuse that with bashing, use of foul language or total disrespect of others.

Feel free to comment, post, share your own experience and ask questions all in a respectful manner. I welcome debates. Feel free to disagree and express it if you so wish but again always with respect to others. I am sure we can find ways to express our opinions without a shouting match or bullying.

I reserve the right to delete any content left on my blog that I deem not respectful to myself or others. Again we all have freedom of expression but this is my blog. By posting a comment on my blog you grant me the right to use, display, publish, reproduce, transmit and distribute your comment in any manner is see fit in the future i.e. books, video or presentation.

My goal is to host a caring, honest and respectful environment. A place where parents can have an interesting exchange with one another.